Join Alpha Crew
We believe in investing in our people and only work with the best. We demand the highest respect and dignity for one another, acknowledging that our people are the heart of our business. In 2016 we developed our in-house training scheme whereby we spend approximately £150 on training per employee. Unlike many of our competitors we ensure all our new recruits are inducted into the company with information about our work ethic, crew rules and culture.
Our induction covers:
- Crew responsibilities
- How to communicate well
- How to interpret our method statement
- How to undertake a risk assessment
- Accident and incident reporting
- Working safely and efficiently on site
- Safe manual handling techniques
- Fire safety
- Working at height
- Working around the general public
- Working alongside other contractors
- How and when to use personal protective equipment
- Practical training – e.g. safe use of tools, loading and unloading equipment, learning how to lift equipment properly, learning how to work with basic equipment.
All senior members of staff are first-aid trained and we regularly offer free courses on topics such as forklift training, MUPE, sound and lighting so that our crew members remain fully qualified. If you have experience in events, logistics and/or skilled labour and are punctual, 100% reliable, physically fit, hardworking and prepared to work unsociable hours, we would love to hear from you. In return, we train our staff to the highest standards and help each individual member of our team reach their potential!
Click on the links below to view the full job description.