Led by a NEBOSH certified director of the company, employees are extensively trained to ensure all aspects of Health & Safety are covered.
We make sure that our training protocols meet the up to date Health & Safety requirements and regulations and have well developed process for reporting accidents and near misses to site managers.
For all our jobs we visit the site to carry out a risk assessment before we start work. We then ensure crew are fully informed on all relevant aspects relating to Health & Safety before going on site.
Once on site, we pursue our clients to provide Health & Safety briefings so that our crew know the drill in the event of an incident and are aware of any potential hazards.
Should an incident occur, a senior member of our crew will complete an accident report form which is emailed immediately to head office and if appropriate telephoned through also.
Client Health and Safety Services
In addition to providing a top quality crew to the events industry, Alpha Crew can offer dedicated Health and Safety services to clients looking for either a turnkey solution to its responsibility for providing Safety Plans and other documentation or support in the form of Site Safety Advisors.
Alpha Crew can offer the following support tailored to clients' specific requirements and has IOSH-certified experienced site personnel and NEBOSH-certified senior personnel to deliver these services:
- Health and Safety Advisors for your project's build and de-rig phases and live activation
- Production Management support on site to oversee safe installation and removal of infrastructure as well as implementing production schedules and coordinating subcontractors on behalf of your organisation
Document and Planning Services
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) tailored to specific projects
- Collation and management of subcontractor RAMS
- Health and Safety point of contact for liaison with end client, venues and local authorities including attendance at Safety Advisory Group meetings on behalf of your organisation
- Creation of or input to Event Safety Plans and Construction Phase Plans in accordance with the Employer's requirements under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015)
Our training is led by a director from the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH).
We invest in training for every single Alpha Crew employee.
Training That Ensures Compliance
We have developed processes to make sure our crew know how to handle any health & saftey issue.