Vacancy | Senior Crew Chief
Why work as a Senior Crew Chief?
- Full time role
- Excellent rates of pay
- PAYE contract, including 20 days holiday pay + bank holidays
- Free uniform and PPE
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly bonus
- Free Travel card
- Free training including IOSH/ NEBOSH course
What will be your responsibilitites?
- To work on site as a crew.
- To work as a crew chief onsite – manage crew.
- Monitoring and developing crew progression.
- To insure the health and safety of crew members are abided by.
- To be client contact, client liaison.
- To provide feedback on each member of his crew
- Check and update reports from Crew and Crew Chiefs
- Action strike system as and when required and update it into HR spreadsheet.
- Send emails of strike and warning notifications to crew and update the system
- Perform crew induction when needed.
- Assist to develop level 1,2,3,4s and Crew Chiefs in his team
- Monitoring crew progression
- Selecting crew members for upskilling courses
- Make decision on promotion or demotion of the Crew
- Planning and organizing upcoming big events.
- Helping crew coordinators with selection of crew for specific types of jobs
What do we epxect from a Senior Crew Chief?
- PC literate, MS Office
- Natural leader
- Strong communication skills
- Technical skills in sound, lighting, staging, video, rigging
- physically fit
- drive to succeed
- Creative thinker/ Problem solving
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Required to work in office 1 or 2 days a week
- Knowledge of basics of Microsoft - Word and Excel
- Experience of being a Crew Chief with at least one year in crewing industry
- Working experience as a crew for at least two years
- Requited to do 140 hours of work on site
- Motivated and available to work unsocial hours (Sat – Sun)
Send your CV and a cover letter stating how you would fit into this role to: